Basic installation service requirements
1. Make sure the range hood size is 30 or 36inches. If there is a cabinet above the range hood, please measure the length of the position reserved for the range hood between the cabinets. If do not have cabinet, shield of stainless steel cover needs to be purchased separately.
2. Please confirm whether there is a preset smoke exhaust pipe above the range hood. The machine exhaust is at the top, and the exhaust port is 6 inches in diameter. The exhaust pipe must not be smaller than 6 inches in diameter. At the same time, the straighter the pipeline is, the better the effect is. Try not to turn too much bend or 90 degrees Angle bend, otherwise it will affect the smoking effect and produce noise and other problems.
3. Please confirm whether there is power supply on the wall above the range hood.
4. The recommended height range for the best installation of the range hood is between 27 "-36”, from the cooktop to the distance of the top of the range hood. If it is higher than 36”, it is recommended to add 4 "or 6" decorative plates, which has reached the best installation range. Attention! If the installation height is too high, it will affect the effect of the range hood.
*The base installation service included: Removing the old range hood, and Install a new one。
The base installation service not included:
1. The materials consumed in the installation process should be paid by the customer, such as the exhaust pipe, diameter-changing adapter, outer wall outlet cover, etc.
2. The free service is within a 20-mile radius of each major city, with an additional charge of $1 per mile beyond.
3. Please contact the construction party to confirm the quotation for the complex installation such as patching the wall, patching the paint and adding the power supply.
Note: As the recommended installation party, LeKITCHEN Company will not be liable for any non-product quality problems caused by any third-party installation personnel during or after the installation.